Sunday June 11
My computer is running pretty slow lately and I have a feeling I shouldn't be ignoring the 'your hard disk is almost full' warning that pops up everytime I switch the computer on. Since yesterday's outing left me so drained today, I thought I might as well stay at home and clear some files. I was looking through the pictures and it struck me that my high school years are over! Just like that. Soon, there would be no more picture taking in the toilets, skipping of classes, going through times where she would end up at one corner and me at the other. There won't be anymore detours, just because we don't want to see someone, or the times where we would sit outside the classroom and run in at the sight of a teacher. There's just too much to be said.
SEC 1
(Pictures are in Singapore!)
SEC 2
SEC 3


SEC 4
( I was too busy feeding camels to take any pictures)
//I would have loved to put a picture of you up there but I don't want to share you with the world












<< Home